Monday, June 21, 2010

Wall solution

This is the wall I have come up with for the area which had no wall. It is influenced by the vine structure and branches of a tree. However I did not want the structure to obviously look like a tree trunk holding up the 'tree canopy' roof, so I tried to make the structure look a bit geometric. This contrasted nicely with the more natural style of the rest of the office.


I continued the vine effect up through the roof (perspex planes), to create a bit of reality to the roof structure. This shows how the roof is held up and also creates a tree effect.


The wall also provides me with a space to hang my TV from - it streams a Youtube video about a kitchen design, it is something which I found while looking at my Info-Link Journal. It is quite futuristic in the way it is presented, which I find compliments my office well - old meets new.

No comments:

Post a Comment